I’M HERE TO INSPIRE YOU TO LIVE BEAUTIFULLY EVERY DAY
ByJulia.com.au has been the little place on the Internet that I like to call home. I created this website to share pieces of my everyday reality. Beautiful thoughts and inspiration, self-care activities such as meditation and healthy cooking, creative projects featuring beautiful décor and handmade items, along with good online business practices to inspire and guide you through this beautiful world.
Here’s what else you’ll find at ByJulia.com.au:
- Super useful online guides to help you understand specific topics in detail.
- Emails filled with information, resources and tools.
- Personal stories and interviews.
- DIY projects and handmade discussions.
- Some serious business talk.
- Tips for home décor and renovation.
- Other totally awesome information to help you rock your beautiful life!
SO, WHO AM I?
Glad you asked. I currently live in beautiful Sydney, where I spend my days writing, reading and creating. I’ve always dreamed of creating a community that could inspire people to live better, healthier and more beautifully.
10 Random facts about me:
- I have no idea what hard alcohol tastes like. Seriously.
- There was a time when my stressful life was compromising my creativity, health and positive attitude. Thankfully, that is long behind me. Now all I do, is enjoy every moment of my day.
- I started my first blog when I was 13 and made a little more than $100 from it.
- I used to dance ballet for 20 hours a week during 10 years and believe I have accomplished my lifetimes quota of exercise…
- I’ve learned that it takes more courage to admit feeling vulnerable, than it does to deny it, although it feels so much better once you do.
- I love drinking tea. I am the proud owner of a huge tea collection consisting of around 50 different types of tea, from more than 20 countries around the world.
- When people ask me how do I stay so thin/healthy/energised (insert the most appropriate), it seems obvious to me, that the answer is because I do the opposite of what other people do.
- If I had one wish, it would be to be able to fly with my own wings.
- I love life in every way. My mornings are my favourite time of the day, when I meditate to gather energy for what lies ahead. My days aren’t always perfect, but this is how they always begin.
- I am lucky to have the cutest dog on the planet, with the naughtiest behaviour you can ever imagine.